Ramadan and being Quarantined was a new experience for me, as I am sure it was for everyone else. It was interesting, to say the least. I wasn’t sure how much reading I will be able to get done. But I just moved forward with the mindset that I will be doing my best to read as much as I can. Things did work out for me and for that I am extremely grateful. I was able to finish the entire Quran and also twelve books in addition to that. There were some really fun reads and some emotional reads in May. Overall May was a good reading month for me. I will put my reading summary down below with the ratings.
How was your reading for May? Let me know in the comment section down below your favorite books in May. I hope you all had a great month and happy reading!!
1. Mother to Son: Letters to a Black Boy on Identity and Hope By Jasmine L. Holmes – ⭐⭐⭐ (3 stars)
2. Where The Lost Wander By Amy Harmon – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 stars)
3. Santiago’s Road Home By Alexandra Diaz – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 stars)
4. Katarina Ballerina By Tiler Peck & Kyle Harris – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4 stars)
5. Confidence Lost / Confidence Found: How to Reclaim the Unstoppable You By Kate McGuinness – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 stars)
6. War And Speech By Don Zolidis – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4 stars)
7. Harry Potter And The Goblet OF Fire By J.K Rowling – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 stars)
8. Island Affair By Priscilla Oliveras – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4 stars)
9. A Curse So Dark And Lonely (Cursebreakers #1) By Brigid Kemmerer – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 stars)
10. A Heart So Fierce And Broken (Cursebreakers #2) By Brigid Kemmerer – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 stars)
11. Vicious (Villains #1) By V.E Schwab – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 stars)
12. Vengeful (Villains #2) By V.E Schwab – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4 stars)