Hey guys!! How are you all doing? I hope everyone’s being safe and staying indoors. Quarantine has been interesting for me. I struggled to get my schedule under control. Now I feel like I have a handle on things, and I am also back to a good reading routine. So far I am really grateful for the books I have been able to read this month. I had a good set of books that I was able to enjoy. I was able to read 10 books this month. 4 Arcs from book tours, 4 Arcs from Netgalley,1 Arc from the author, and 1 book that I own.
Rebecca Crunden has already provided me an e-copy of the third book in her The Outlands Pentalogy and I can’t wait to get into it. and J.F. Johns have me intrigued by her book After Darkness. I found out about her previous series with one of the characters from After Darkness. SO I contacted her on Instagram and was lucky to get the whole series from her to review. I will be reviewing the series soon. So make sure to keep an eye out for the series. Thank you Netgalley, Rebecca, J.F.Johns, YA Bound, and Just Read tours for providing with ARCs for the books.
1. A History Of Madness (TheOutlands Pentalogy#2) By Rebecca Crunden – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ (5 stars)
2. Dark Secret (Darkhaven Saga #1) By Danielle Rose – ⭐⭐⭐ (3 stars)
3. Dark Magic (Darkhaven Saga #2) By Danielle Rose – ⭐⭐⭐ (3 stars)
4. Dark Promise (Darkhaven Saga #3) By Danielle Rose – ⭐⭐⭐ (3.5 stars)
5. Witness To Death By Heather Graham – ⭐ (1 star)
6. Losing Jon By David Parrish – ⭐⭐⭐ (3.5 stars)
7. A Tangled Web By Leslie Rule – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ (5 stars)
8. How Do You Kill 11 Million People? By Andy Andrews – ⭐⭐⭐ (3 stars)
9. After Darkness By J.F.John – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4 stars)
10. Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) By J.K.Rowling – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ (5 stars)
I hope you guys had a great reading month this April. Let me know your favorite book of April in the comment section down below.